FACILITIES AND LIBRARY
The Shree Venkateshwara College of Nursing has ventilated class rooms with comfortable seating arrangements; each class room is equipped with black boards, OHPs, LCD and Audio system.
To facilitate students learning through simulation & demonstration, the college has separate laboratories which are fully equipped.
- Fundamentals of Nursing Lab
- Medical – Surgical Lab
- Biochemistry & Physiology Lab
- Anatomy Museum
- Community Health Nursing Lab
- Maternity Nursing Lab
- Paediatric Nursing Lab
- Nutrition Lab
- Audio-visual Lab
- Computer Lab
The College Library is fully equipped with numerous books and journals, Elibrary and E-Journals are available for Students.
- The library is kept open from 08.00 a.m. to 07.00 p.m. on all working days.
- Our library is completely computerized and automation of all its operations.
- Books are for use and not for preservation". With this dictum our Library functions.
- It subscribes to about 10 International and National journals in various disciplines of Medicine,Nursing and Allied Health Sciences.
- Photocopying facility is available on the library. It provides an invaluable service to the students.
- A convenient spacious reading area with 300 seating capacity is available with the area of 5392 Sq.F.
- Separate sections for text books, reference books, Journals, Periodicals, Back Volumes,Project.
- Reports and E -library with 10 computers.
- CDs related to books, journals, and various nursing procedure manuals are available in our library.
The students also gain clinical experience from affiliated institutions. Which are specialized hospitals providing clinical experience in specialty areas.
- Gobi Goverment Hospital – Gobichettipalaiyam
- KMCH – Erode
- Perundurai Medical College and Hospital – Perundurai
- Masonic Medical Research Institute- Coimbatore
- Kongu Mananala Arakattali – Coimbatore
- Government PHC for Community Health Nursing and Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing