A training and placement cell is functioning effectively in the college. Potential students are identified and recruitment is ensured by the cell. The special care is being taken to train up the students to get good opportunities
Shree Venkateshwara College of Nursing ensure 100% placement in reputed hospital. Our students have been conferred with job offers with the finest health care centers across the country and abroad as well. In fact, we have a remarkable record of students securing prized international offers. They are spread all over the globe, especially in the USA, UK, Ireland, Australia
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
STUDENT NURSES ASSOCIATION (SNA)
Students Nurses Association (SNA) functions at every college level. Principal DR.M.Muthukannu is the president of SNA unit and Ms. Sathya is the unit SNA Advisor. SNA provides opportunity to explore the hidden potentials of students by giving them opportunity to involve in co-curricular, extra-curricular activities and to participate in the state & national level intercollegiate competitions. It helps to enhance the students’ leadership skill, organization skill and communication skill which enable them to learn team work.
To prepare nurses who will work in the hospital and community with dedication, devotion, compassion and kindness.
With knowledge as power and service to the needy and poor Carrying always smile on our face.
- The aim of the college is to provide an educational programmer through which the nurses will be prepared to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary and tertiary care of people as professional nurses.
- It is expected that nurses are capable of caring people and supervising appropriate nursing and health care in different settings and participate in the administration of nursing service and education.
- To establish the Shree Venkateshwara College of Nursing as a centre for excellence in graduate and nursing education by placing student learning as the top priority.
- This will be achieved by a combination of experience and expertise in the field of nursing education.
We at Shree Venkateshwara College of Nursing shall strive to be a premier provider in nursing education for nursing students and committed to
- Excellence in nursing education
- High standards of nursing care
- Inculcation of leadership qualities
- Promotion of nursing research
- Community partnership for health and development activities
The Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI) is a National Professional Association of Nurses established in 1922.
The purposes of TNAI are:
- Upholding the dignity and honor of the nursing profession.
- Promoting a sense of esprit de corps among all nurses.
- Enabling members to take counsel together on matters relating to their profession.